Dentistry in COVID19
Things to Know Before You Visit
1. We still offer help if you have a dental emergency during the COVID19 pandemic. Call us 610-586-0190.
2. Before coming in, you must let us know if you are diagnosed with COVID19 infection or have been cured from COVID19.
3. Everyone entering the office building should always wear a face mask (homemade one allowed). The only exception is during chair-side dental treatment. If you don’t have a mask, you can buy one from our office.
4. Everyone entering the office building will have their forehead temperature checked by our staff.
5. If you have one or more of the following symptoms, please reschedule your appointment: fever; coughing, diarrhea; loss of smell or taste function.
6. Patients should come to appointment on time (not earlier or later) to avoid meeting other patients in the office.